Friday 20 February 2015

The end of an era

I have decided to start a new blog called Emerald Kreations . The reason for this is that my team has grown steadily over the last couple of years and we have decided to call ourselves Emerald Gems  - because it is in keeping with the beautiful country that we live in, Northern Ireland ( the Emerald Isle). So I have decide to move with the times and start a new blog called Emerald Kreations. If you look back over the posts so far you will jotice that I am blogging more regularly and the reason for this is that I now am the proud owner of an IPad ! It's fantastic - I can take photos and load them onto a blog in minutes , no more of the taking a photo with a camera, finding a lead to connect the camera to the laptop etcetera ! I hope you will enjoy my new blog and will follow my Kreations .

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment