Sunday 9 March 2014

Baby cards

Its been ages - sorry !! I have had computer problems and life has been way too busy . Its not that I haven't been crafting , I have! My son has gone to university and he is the one I turn to when I need help with the computer side of crafting .I'm not sure if I will be able to repeat this when he isn't here but I will try! It has taken me a wee while to get used to this new computer and I am not very patient with technology so I would rather not put myself through any undue stress.
I had a class last week and we played with the new "Label card framelits dies". They are gorgeous ! You can get 2 cards in an A4 sheet of card , so very economical .There are 9 dies in each packet with various shapes to use .
I will show you more examples another time (maybe next Sunday if Ben is at home ) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment