Friday 28 June 2013

Creative Afternoon event

I have had a very busy week so I apologize for not posting these photographs of last Saturday's event sooner, which I co-hosted with Norma Thompson . We had almost 30 ladies joined us that day ,the projects were based using The Embellishments Artisan Kit which they received in their goodie bag . Unfortunately this gorgeous little kit is retiring on the 30th June in the summer mini catalogue .

 The display table !                                     
 
 
 
These are 3 of the projects that the ladies made in the afternoon , a cute little mini album , a card using some of the embellishments and a little handbag . We also made a Pool Party fancy fold but unfortunately I can't put my hands on it at the moment !
 
 
 
 These are some close up photos of the cards that I made for the display table .
 
 
 
 
 
 I had inspiration from Kerry Timms  for these fancy folds . You will definitely see more of these folds as they are so different !                              
 
 
 
 I just loved making these projects , the ribbons are gorgeous and I was amazed at how far I was able to make this kit stretch .
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment