Friday 3 May 2013

25th wedding anniversary card

 
It was my sister's 25th wedding anniversary yesterday so I kept with the silver theme ! I think plain and simple cards are often the most attractive . My only concern was whether the glass button would make it to her intact - and it did !! The hearts are die cut from the "hearts a flutter " bundle , one in silver glimmer paper and one brushed silver card . The ribbon is white organza ribbon and I used some discontinued silver thread to keep in with the silver theme . I hope you like it ! I am making up an album of possible wedding card designs and this will definitely be going into it .

2 comments:

  1. The wedding cards are the first invitation to the guests which give them a glance of all the wedding events. 25th anniversary invitation cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise your special once with custom photo gifts. Check it out

    ReplyDelete