Monday 24 January 2011

Gina and Joy's stampin up experience



I thought I would show a few photos of our stampin up experience event which we hosted in the Dunsilly Hotel on saturday 15th January . Over 50 ladies attended the event and a good time was had by all ! We even had our own technician - Edwin - he was responsible for the projecting of our demonstrations and sound . What would we have done without him !!!!It has taken me a while to recover ! and catch up on all the housework and ironing which I neglected on the run up to the event . Many thanks to you all for coming along and supporting us and to Edwin !!Congratulations to all the prize winners - I hope you are making good use of your prizes !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gina
    I had a wonderful fun day at the Event, thanks to yourself and Joy with all your hard work to make this day possible, glad you have caught up with your chores at home!! it would be great to have a magic wand for this, I'm so looking forward to the next Event, although will be seeing you at the Kings Hall in the spring
    take care hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete