Monday 23 August 2010

Recessed window Card


I thought I would have a go making a recessed window card as I wanted to make something special for my sister's birthday.It actually was not too hard to make but I was thankful that I had all the correct tools!I had some left over Certainly Celery DSP so that determined the colour scheme and I think Pretty in Pink compliments it.The stamps sets used were One of a Kind and Flight of a Butterfly.
Sorry I have not posted in a while but I have been away on holiday and it seems to have taken me ages to catch up!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Gina - you have set my mind whirring with ideas for this type of card!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card - and - believe it or not I have this paper! Love the recess, hope you don't mind if I CASE that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card and in my fav colour too!
    Gina this is so pretty and also your blog is beautiful, this is my first visit and it has given me lots of inspiration which I thank you for Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete